STUART, ASHLEY, ALIVIA, BLAKE, CODY

STUART, ASHLEY, ALIVIA, BLAKE, CODY

Monday, June 13, 2011

Blake Norman Russell






Born on May 7th 2011 Weighed 8 pounds 11 Ounces and 21 1/2 inches long and a head full of hair!
So here is the story, I decide to be induced because my mom had her flight scheduled and I didn't want to chance not having him here when she got here, so we went in day early.
We arrived at the hospital at 7:30 a.m. I was put on pitocin the minute I got there and was on it all day...till about 4:30. My doctor had some emergency patients come in, So I was put on the back burner...not very fun.
He broke my water at 4:30, received an epidural about an hour later...then I could relax.
The Epidural was too good when it came time to push I couldn't feel anything, let alone pick up my fluid filled legs they were so heavy. Pushed with the nurses for a long time.
Then Dr. MCcracken comes in and tells us he is face up and that is probably why things aren't happening as fast. I was tired, pushed for a little bit longer and out comes Blake leaving me with only needing one stitch! I was thrilled!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Kay said...

Ash he is so cute! I am glad I was able to see my cute nephew on here. I can't believe you got a smile that early??? Well we love you and hope to see you soon

Travis+Amber Lowder said...

I love my Blakers!! i'm ready for a blog update!