STUART, ASHLEY, ALIVIA, BLAKE, CODY

STUART, ASHLEY, ALIVIA, BLAKE, CODY

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where does the time go?




Well, I have been horrible for keeping up on pictures, milestones, and keeping family and friends informed on what we have been doing.

Alivia is getting so big and saying more and more every day my favorite word right now is Thank you, it is too cute! She loves to go down slides by herself and loves loves her books, don't you love this picture below where she put her books all over my couch, I thought it was cute. :). She has been busy learning new things and loves her puppy Sawyer so much!

Blake is on his way due on May 7Th. I can't believe it. I am excited and feeling bad for Alivia already. I hope I can juggle two kids as well as other people can.
This pregnancy has gone pretty well, I can't complain. But I am feeling huge and swelling a lot more! He is bigger then Alivia, Maybe he will sleep wonderfully because he is :) I could only hope.

Our home will begin tomorrow so that will keep us busy along with our new family arrangements! We are excited and feel extremely blessed to have such good news going on. Blake will only have to sleep in the bathroom till the fall:) Poor guy at least it will be plenty dark and have a personal noise machine to help with the noise.

I hope everyone is going well and know that we love all of you! Ashley

2 comments:

Travis+Amber Lowder said...

I LOVE you~~ and miss you all so very much...a trip to Montana is due...we will come out after you have blake..can't believe that is coming up!!

Parry Family said...

You are going to have two little ones running around in no time. Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. We have been doing well, besides the weather and being stuck inside. We really want to make it up there again but I don't think it will be at least until the fall. Or I guess until you get settled with two kids and a new house! Good luck with everything!