STUART, ASHLEY, ALIVIA, BLAKE, CODY

STUART, ASHLEY, ALIVIA, BLAKE, CODY

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and more

What a beautiful day it was, the weather was nice, Alivia slept in till 9!, and we had a nice dinner! Mom here is Alivia in her cute dress you made her, pictures can't do justice for how adorable it was on her. Thank you so much for making it for her.
Happy Mother's Day to all, We hope you enjoyed your day!

Alivia and I getting ready to go out!
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5469655286058088130" />

I found her asleep like this :)


Mother's day and a new dress for Alivia!

4 comments:

Travis+Amber Lowder said...

OH MY GOSH so FREAKIN cute ash. Awesome job to Momma and I can't believe how big she is getting! Love you both

Parry Family said...

We are thinking Thursday the 10th. I don't know if JD is going to have to work a little bit or if we can leave in the morning. JD did say you were going to follow us so we were already planning on that. I will ask JD what time he is thinking about leaving and get back to you. If you don't hear from me just ask me again I have a been a little absent minded lately.

Parry Family said...

Whatever works for you will work for us. Our address is 3248 N 500 E North Ogden 84414.

My number is 801-390-7979
JD's number is 801-510-1424

Parry Family said...

Ashley, Thank you so much for letting us come visit you guys. We had a great time. Just wanted to share my favorite craft site http://www.u-createcrafts.com/ WARNING it is so addicting. I have found tons of favorites through this site.