STUART, ASHLEY, ALIVIA, BLAKE, CODY

STUART, ASHLEY, ALIVIA, BLAKE, CODY

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Alivia's Six Months Old!

I took Alivia to get pictures taken for her six month and here are some of my favorites:





She is now 17 lbs. 16 oz, in the 75%. Her length was 26.5 inches, in the 90% and her head size was 16.9 inches, in the 75%. She is at the age that she doesn't forget the painful shots as quickly and you can't give them Tylenol before the shots anymore they have found it makes them less effective. :(

3 comments:

The Pack's said...

She is just a doll!!! I can't believe how big she's getting--so cute!

Jensen Family said...

cute!! she is so cute! she looks a lot like your hubby does, well from what i can tell from your pics anyways!

Jocelyn Kay said...

Ash, these pics are adorable. I am glad you got some that you were happy with. Remember I want the foot one. Also you should send pics to g&g bacik and bevans they would love them :)